Create Account or Login
A website link to an application form may be provided by the Foundation via email invitation or in a Request for Proposals announcement.
Follow the link to access the Account Login page.
If your organization has previously applied for support via the Foundation’s online system, please use the same login information. If you have forgotten your password, follow the link to retrieve it.
If you are a new applicant, you will need to create an account – click “New Applicant” (see below).
- Retain account information for future use.
- Once the account is created you will be taken to the application.
Complete the Application
- All items denoted with a red star are required fields.
- Please note that the application will not automatically save. Press “Save & Finish Later” at the bottom of any page to save a draft. Click “Next” to move through the application pages.
- To return to a saved application, click here: https://www.GrantRequest.com/SID_978?SA=AM Do NOT return to the original link used to create your application as this will initiate a new application.
- To share a draft application, in the upper right corner of the screen click “Printer Friendly Version” or “Email a Draft.”
- When you are finished uploading all required attachments on the final page, press “Review & Submit” and then “Submit.”
- Once the application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. The email will contain a copy of the completed application for your records.
- Your application cannot be modified once submitted. Please review the application thoroughly prior to submission. Contact email@example.com if you need to submit additional information or have questions.