With expanding facilities, a growing medical staff and post-graduate teaching program, a Medical Education Department was established. Dr. Robert Steen was appointed Doctors Hospital’s first Director of Medical Education and Dr. Ruth Steen was appointed Secretary to the medical staff. They served in these positions until their retirement in 1981. The medical education programs continued to grow and the quality of the education enhanced in the ensuing years.
Expanding Facilities & Training – 1958
Dec 21, 2020